How To Get Rid Candle Air Bubbles?
How about Paraffin Wax Candle
Well many retailers and consumers purchases paraffin wax candles from the munufacturers because paraffin wax candles are inexpensive ,
However, there some advantages and disadvantages of using paraffin wax candle.
- Easily scented.
- Easy to work with.
- Perfect for beginning candle makers.
- Easy to dye and scent.
- Additives can create special effects like snowflake and crystal patterns.
- Good for a large number of candles and for decorative candles, not intended for burning.
- Comes in different melting points, for different purposes and types of candle making.
- Uses crude oil extraction by-products that might otherwise be discarded.
- Also comes in pelleted form, for easy melting.
- Most widely used type of candle worldwide.
- Additives can improve burn rate, clarity, and hardness for hot weather use.
- Made from petroleum, a nonrenewable resource.
- Not environmental.
- Not biodegradable.
- Special cleaners needed for spills or stains on carpets and fabrics.
- Can be an allergy hazard.