New’s Year Eve Glittering Candle
Spicy your New Year’s Eve with an adorable little glitter candle, just add it to your everyday home decoration. This is super easy project that suddenly transforms your plain white Candlea and the reult is so amazing! Read for a couple of minutes to see how to make them;
- Wax candles
- Scotch tape
- Spray Adhesive
1) Get your white wax candle at a cheap price, new year offer; visit our shop at allincandle.net
2) Wrap paper around the candle, exposing the area you want to glitter and secure with an even line of scotch tape.
3) Place on a cardboard box and spray the exposed candle with an even layer of spray adhesive.
4) Now gentle sprinkle on glitter over a piece of paper, trying to get an even coat. You can re-use the glitter that falls by folding up the paper and pouring it back into the glitter container.
5) Do the same with other candles and let try completely before removing the tape.
Then enjoy the up-coming year with glittering bright candle !!!