How To Get Rid Candle Air Bubbles?
Make your own Aromatherapy Candles
- -Organic Beeswax or soy
- -Essential oils
- -Cotton wicks
- -Clean can to melt oils
- -Wooden spoon or stick to stir
- Create a double boiler by placing water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Place beeswax intro can and place into water until it melts.
- While your waiting cut wicks to fit clean mason jars, tins, glass votives and tape around pencil.
- When wax is melted take out of water and stir in essential oils. The amount of essential oil you use depends on the scent strength of the oil if you are mixing them and the amount of wax you use. I like to mix in the essential oil until I can smell it and then add a few more drops.
- Pour into prepared containers.
- Allow to cool.