How To Get Rid Candle Air Bubbles?
Leftover wax and old jars can be useful to make Jar Candles
Its so simple if you have what is needed and just follow the direction given…
What you’ll need
- Leftover candles with some wax still left around the sides or bottom
- One leftover candle jar per candle you plan to make
- Buy new wicks from a craft store
- A microwave safe container that you are comfortable tossing or using just for candles
- A spoon
- Using a spoon, dig out all of the wax from each candle. Divide wax up by scent.Remove the metal wick from the bottom of any jars you will be reusing.
- Microwave each group of wax in a microwave-safe dish in 1-minute increments at about 60% power. Place a wick in the jars you plan to reuse.
- Once the wax is melted, hold on to the wick with one hand and slowlyand carefully pour the wax into the jar with the other hand.
- Place candle in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.